Sunday, July 13, 2008

Objectives

I have two objectives in the next 10 months or so, and they are to pass a couple of Business Intelligence certification exams.  They are:

And to begin preparing for the first exam, I ordered the Self-Paced Study Guide from Amazon the other day (I'm not in the affiliate program for Amazon--that is a direct link to the product, and I do not receive any compensation for providing the link).

If it is similar to other study guides I've purchased, it has a CD ROM included with sample exam questions.  I used this method of studying effectively for passing the 70-431 exam earlier this year, though my score was barely above passing.

My plan for this exam is to combine the study guide with lots of hands-on work, though I'm finding that I don't have much spare time these days given work and family demands.  But I'll try to keep this blog updated with my progress.

No comments: